1. Sometimes herbs make a person drowsy, even if the herbs are not prescribed for sleep. Most people lack enough sleep. I think, in many cases, they can finally relax after taking their herbs.
2. Ask about a woman’s gall bladder after she has a baby. Sometimes a woman has to have her gall bladder removed after one of her pregnancies.
3. While asking about what a client is eating, ask her if she is remembering to eat. A lot of busy adults skip meals.
4. Pay attention to the pancreas. It is common for someone to have borderline blood sugar issues.
5. There is a dampness component to modern infertility. And I’ve only seen yang deficiency in people during or after cancer treatment. The infertile men I’ve treated more often had yin or Qi deficiency.