If you need to cook your herbs, here’s how you do it:
- Soak the contents of the bag of herbs in 4 cups of cold water for 20 minutes.
- After soaking, bring the herbs to a boil in the water. Then, simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
- After simmering, strain off the liquid into a container, for example, a glass jar.
- Return the herbs to the pot and add 4 cups of fresh cold water.
- Boil and simmer again for 20 – 25 minutes.
- After cooking the second time, add this second decoction to the first. Store the resulting concentrate in the fridge.
- Drink one portion as a tea mornings and evenings for eight days, adding hot water to each.