1. Soak the contents of the bag of herbs in 4 cups of cold water for 20 minutes.
2. After soaking, bring the herbs to a boil in the water.
Then, simmer for 20-25 minutes.
3. After simmering, strain off the liquid into a container, for example, a glass jar.
4. Return the herbs to the pot and add 4 cups of fresh cold water.
5. Boil and simmer again for 20-25 minutes.
6. After cooking the second time, add this second decoction to the first.
Store the resulting concentrate in the fridge.
7. Drink one portion as a tea mornings and evenings for eight days, adding hot water to each.